Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director Chanda Kochhar quits ICICI Bank
The board has decided to appoint Sandeep Bakhshi as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer
Managing DIRECTOR and Chief Executive
ICICI Bank Managing Director Chanda Kochhar have resigned from the bank with immediate effect.
The board of the bank has accepted the request of Kochhar to seek early retirement, according to a regulatory filing.
“The board accepted this request with immediate effect. The inquiry instituted by the board will remain unaffected by this and certain benefits will be subject to the outcome of the inquiry,” the bank said Thursday.
The board has decided to appoint Sandeep Bakhshi as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer.
His appointment will be for a period of five years until October 3, 2023, subject to various approvals. read more post…
Thursday, 04 October 2018 | PTI | New Delhi–
You might also like
- Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet tide the knot October 25, 2020
- Can Modi’s appeal do wonders for Nitish? October 25, 2020
- Corona attack on BJP Bihar election drive October 25, 2020
- I-T returns filing deadline extended till December 31 October 25, 2020
- Covid-19: Recovery rate surges past 90 % in U’khand October 25, 2020