Technology

Realme launches series 8 and 8 Pro

Thursday, 01 April 2021 | Pioneer

Realme introduced its latest Youth Flagships — the realme 8 series and 8 Pro. These two smartphones are power packed with unique features and design. The 8 series has been crafted with excellence, bringing trendsetting features in camera, vividly immersive display, powerful performance and fast charging capabilities. It promises a comprehensive experience for smartphone users at the most democratised price.

Commenting on the occasion of the launch, Madhav Sheth, Vice President and CEO, realme India and Europe, said, “With this series, we have introduced many trendsetting technology. Camera has always been a top-of-the-line feature of realme number series’ and one of its strongest suits with not only leading hardware in the segment but deep customised software with its unique algorithm. Continuing with the same, we have introduced series 8 with new camera features like Starry Time-lapse Video and Tilt-shift Time-lapse Video. It is equipped with a 108 MP Ultra Quad Camera. It will also allow the users to experience a 64 MP AI Quad Camera, which is a step above most conventional camera systems.”

Both, realme 8 Pro and realme 8 are the first phones to come with realme UI 2.0 out of the box. To enable consumers in purchasing the 8 series smartphones, the brand has got the real upgrade programme. It is available on Flipkart in partnership with its Smart Upgrade Plan and also in the brand’s mainline stores.

With the programme, consumers are required to pay only 70 per cent of the original price of the smartphone during check-out. After 12 months, the buyer can make payment of remaining 30 per cent and retain the existing smartphone. However, in case a consumer wishes to upgrade their smartphone with the latest in the plan, they can return the current smartphone and upgrade to a new one, again by paying only 70 per cent of the new smartphone’s price.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button