The 115th foundation day of Canara Bank was celebrated in different branches and offices of the bank on Thursday. The officers of the bank under its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme distributed TV, woollens and other clothes to the children at Haridwar based Divya Prem Sewa Mission orphanage and school on the day.
The programme was organised by the regional office II , Dehradun. Speaking on the occasion, the Regional Manager (RM) of the bank Ravi Kant expressed gratitude to the customers for showing faith in the bank. The Assistant General Manager Manoj Sharma, Chief Manager Anendra Singh and other officers and employees of the bank were present on the occasion. In another programme organised at Regional office Dehradun, the Divisional Manager C S Rana and V K Singh distributed sweets to the customers. A communiqué from the bank said that the bank is moving ahead on the path of digital banking and empathising on the customer satisfaction.
Friday, 20 November 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Rashami Desai sizzles in hot pink bikini photoshoot November 30, 2020
- We were completely outplayed: Kohli November 30, 2020
- Don’t be swayed by rumours as farm laws pro-farmers: Modi November 30, 2020
- Farmers reject Shah offer, set talk terms November 30, 2020
- State Govt issues fresh guidelines to contain Covid-19 November 30, 2020