Monday, 12 October 2020 | Pioneer
Actor Urvashi Rautela is ecstatic that a lion cub has been named after her.
“I’m so delighted that after Jackie Chan and Rihanna, one of the most inspiring entrepreneurs Saif Ahmed Belhasa named one of the baby lionesses after my name ‘Urvashi,’ and it was a very lovely experience visiting the zoo in Dubai,” Urvashi said.
“When we got the invitation to visit the fame park, me and my team were delighted and happy as I’m passionate about animals. I played with a crocodile, snakes, giraffe, lions, and leopards. It was a very happy day out with animals,” she added.
You might also like
- Tejashwi says Nitish is tired, JD(U)-BJP hit back October 26, 2020
- India’s Covid recovery rate 90% October 26, 2020
- ‘Role in Saand Ki Aankh was tough’: Bhumi Pednekar October 26, 2020
- India wants peace, won’t surrender an inch: Rajnath October 26, 2020
- Onion wars, again October 26, 2020