Authored by young poet, Margesh Rai, ‘Garland of Words’ is a collection of 143 beautiful poems where the author has shown a special love and affection towards natural habitat. Written on themes such as friendship, sorrow, happiness and nature, most of the poems are short and yet powerful. The poems give the reader a complete imagery of the words and draw attention to feel love at its first stage, survive in love, losing your grip on relationships, and get it back with more power.
Through his poems Rai has beautifully expressed his feelings through his words and has given a strong start to them. Most of these poems have retained their flow till the very end. The way the author penned down his emotions and feelings through his writings will make the reader go deep into his poems and find out the hidden meanings of the words, used in his poems.
Saturday, 21 November 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Rashami Desai sizzles in hot pink bikini photoshoot November 30, 2020
- We were completely outplayed: Kohli November 30, 2020
- Don’t be swayed by rumours as farm laws pro-farmers: Modi November 30, 2020
- Farmers reject Shah offer, set talk terms November 30, 2020
- State Govt issues fresh guidelines to contain Covid-19 November 30, 2020