Wednesday, 14 October 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
Acknowledging the contributions made by Anganwadi and Asha workers of Raipur Vidhan Sabha area during Covid-19 pandemic, the Dalanwala Public Welfare Committee (PWC) honoured the workers on Tuesday. Speaking on the occasion, the head of the committee Titu Tyagi said that Anganwadi and Asha workers have played an important role during the pandemic for the welfare of women and children of the area. Appreciating the contribution of workers, the president of Human Rights Forum, Ajay Verma also stated that it is important to acknowledge and honour these women for fulfilling their duties with devotion during hard times. The Mahanagar president of Congress, Lal Chand Sharma also praised the workers saying that it is commendable how the workers prioritised public welfare by keeping their families health concerns aside despite the risk of Covid-19 contagion.
You might also like
- Tejashwi says Nitish is tired, JD(U)-BJP hit back October 26, 2020
- India’s Covid recovery rate 90% October 26, 2020
- ‘Role in Saand Ki Aankh was tough’: Bhumi Pednekar October 26, 2020
- India wants peace, won’t surrender an inch: Rajnath October 26, 2020
- Onion wars, again October 26, 2020