Rs 2,000 fine for spitting in public, flouting social distancing in Delhi
The Delhi Lieutenant Governor amended the Delhi Epidemic Disease Management of Covid-19 regulations 2020, which empowers any “authorised person” to slap a fine of Rs 2,000 for a series of activities including not wearing masks.
Now spitting in public, violating social distancing and breaking quarantine rules are going to attract Rs 2,000 fine in the national Capital.
Authorised persons shall be empowered to impose a fine of Rs 2,000 for offence for violating directives/guidelines pertaining to the following,” says a Delhi Government notification, dated November 20.
Saturday, 21 November 2020 | PNS | New Delhi
You might also like
- Vaccination to start by year end or early Jan December 4, 2020
- Marathon talks fail as farmers stick to their guns December 4, 2020
- BJP national president to begin his nation-wide tour from Uttarakhand December 4, 2020
- Three day assembly session from Dec 21 December 4, 2020
- Harassment of party workers not to be tolerated: PCC chief December 4, 2020