Friday, 16 October 2020 | PNS | Roorkee
The Roorkee mayor Gaurav Goel and municipal commissioner Noopur Verma inaugurated an ultra-violet box and conveyor belt in the Municipal Corporation of Roorkee (MCR) as part of measures for protection against Covid-19. Speaking on the occasion, he said that with this development, the files, papers and other items used daily in the corporation will be sanitised. This measure will prevent the risk of contagion in MCR. The UV conveyor belt has been installed at the entrance of the corporation so that the bags and other items brought by the municipal employees are sanitised before entering the corporation building. The assistant municipal commissioner Chandrakant Bhatt and other officials were also present on the occasion.
You might also like
- Tejashwi says Nitish is tired, JD(U)-BJP hit back October 26, 2020
- India’s Covid recovery rate 90% October 26, 2020
- ‘Role in Saand Ki Aankh was tough’: Bhumi Pednekar October 26, 2020
- India wants peace, won’t surrender an inch: Rajnath October 26, 2020
- Onion wars, again October 26, 2020