The patients include a 90 year old woman and a one day old newborn
The doctors of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh have claimed that 68 patients of Covid-19 admitted in the institute who were more than seventy years old have recovered from the disease. The institute has so far treated and cured more than 1600 Covid-19 patients.
The Dean of Hospital Administration, AIIMS- R, Professor U B Mishra said that the patients ranging from a 90 year old woman to a one day old newborn have so far been cured of Covid-19 in the institute.
Informing about 90 year old Molly Devi of Mooladhar village, Kirtinagar, Tehri Garhwal, Mishra said that the old lady was admitted on September 8 after testing positive for Covid-19. “She was an asthma patient and after getting infected by Covid-19 she was having problems in breathing. She was discharged on September 25 after being in hospital for 17 days,’’ he said. Mishra added that so far 170 Covid-19 patients between the ages of 60 and 70 have also gone home from AIIMS with health benefits.
Sunday, 25 October 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Rashami Desai sizzles in hot pink bikini photoshoot November 30, 2020
- We were completely outplayed: Kohli November 30, 2020
- Don’t be swayed by rumours as farm laws pro-farmers: Modi November 30, 2020
- Farmers reject Shah offer, set talk terms November 30, 2020
- State Govt issues fresh guidelines to contain Covid-19 November 30, 2020