All homeless would be provided homes till 2022: Kaushik
There are 84726 homeless in Uttarakhand
The urban development minister Madan Kaushik has claimed that all the homeless would be provided with houses till the year 2022. There are a total of 84726 homeless in the state. They would be provided houses under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAYG).
Informing the union rural development minister Narendra Singh Tomar , in a video conferencing session on Friday, Kaushik said that the state government has given approval of houses for 12662 homeless beneficiaries and out of them 539 were provided land on lease by the government. Kaushik said that approval was given by the union minister on the request of the state government to provide houses to 50000 homeless out of 84726 till the end of this financial year.
Saturday, 21 November 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Vaccination to start by year end or early Jan December 4, 2020
- Marathon talks fail as farmers stick to their guns December 4, 2020
- BJP national president to begin his nation-wide tour from Uttarakhand December 4, 2020
- Three day assembly session from Dec 21 December 4, 2020
- Harassment of party workers not to be tolerated: PCC chief December 4, 2020