Actor Kangana Ranaut put on 20 kilos for her role as late Tamil politician J Jayalalithaa in the biopic, Thalaivi, and is now working at returning to her earlier size, agility, metabolism and flexibility.
Tweeting a photo from her workout session, Kangana wrote, “I had gained 20 kgs for Thalaivi, now that we are very close to completing it, need to go back to my earlier size, agility, metabolism and flexibility. Waking up early and going for a jog/walk… who all are with me?”
She had recently shared that she has completed the latest schedule of the forthcoming biopic.
Thursday, 15 October 2020 | Pioneer
You might also like
- Celebrities demand justice for Nikita Tomar October 29, 2020
- Suspension of global flights to/from India extended till Nov 30 October 29, 2020
- Bihar voters defy corona, throng booths October 29, 2020
- Covid count mounts to 61,261 in U’khand October 29, 2020
- ITBP a synonym for valour and compassion: CM Rawat October 29, 2020