Thursday, 15 October 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
The UPES vice chancellor Sunil Rai along with deputy inspector general and Dehradun senior superintendent of police, Arun Mohan Joshi inaugurated the Bidholi police post here on Wednesday.
The DIG thanked UPES for extending its support to the Uttarakhand Police Department. “UPES has been forthcoming in assisting Uttarakhand police in various domains. I am thankful to the university for its financial and executional support towards construction of this police post,” he said.
The university VC said, “I am certain that the setting up of this police post will benefit the residents of all the villages falling under its jurisdiction immensely in availing assistance and services of the police. I hope that this will reflect positively on improving the law and order situation in the entire region between Nanda-ki-Chowki and Dunga village,” he added.
The superintendent of police (City) Shweta Choubey, various officials of the police and UPES were also present on the occasion.
You might also like
- Tejashwi says Nitish is tired, JD(U)-BJP hit back October 26, 2020
- India’s Covid recovery rate 90% October 26, 2020
- ‘Role in Saand Ki Aankh was tough’: Bhumi Pednekar October 26, 2020
- India wants peace, won’t surrender an inch: Rajnath October 26, 2020
- Onion wars, again October 26, 2020